Brie is the perfect sized accessory for a small party or get-together. The chopping surface is a 7.5" swivel-style, split level circular cutting wood made or eco-friendly rubberwood that swings open to reveal the tools housed under the wooden lid.
The three stainless steel tools included are a hard knife, a chisel knife and a fork. A carved moat surrounds the perimeter of the wood for cutting area which helps to prevent brine or juice run-off.
Cutting set Brie makes a delightful gift.
- • 3 Stainless steel utensils
- • 1 hard knife,
- • a chisel knife (hard crumbly cheese),
- • fork) with wooden handles ;
- A recessed juice groove surrounds the perimeter of the cheeseboard to prevent brine or juice run-off;
- 44 square inches of the cutting block surface.